It’s that time of year again when the weather gets warmer, school lets out, and the pool opens! This year our pool will be opening on May 28th, the start of Memorial Day weekend. The pool will be open seven days a week from 10:30 a.m. until 8:30 p.m. It will close at 8:30pm on Labor Day, Monday, September 5th. It will be open for two additional weekends, September 10th -11th and 17th – 18th from 10am to 7pm.
To access the Hunter’s Branch pool, residents must show the lifeguard on duty their 2011 pool pass. Please stop by the office to pick up your new passes. Residents may bring 2 guests per pool pass. (There is no visitor pool pass.) Persons between the ages of 14 and 18 unaccompanied by an adult are permitted to bring a total of 2 guests per household. In the case that a pass is lost there will be a $25 replacement cost per pass.
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all of our residents, we have the following rules in place. Anyone who does not abide by these rules may have their pool privileges revoked for the season.
- No person(s) shall use the pool unless it is officially open and the lifeguard is on duty.
- Persons under 14 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at least 18 years of age.
- Pool is reserved for residents and their limited guests.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- Shower before entering pool.
- Pets or glass containers are not permitted in the pool area.
- No alcohol.
- No running, wrestling, or diving in pool area.
- Beach ball, toys and floatation mats are not allowed in pool.
- No person(s) with open cuts, sores, or abrasions allowed in pool.
- Do not remove safety equipment unless an emergency exists.
- Use pool at your own risk. The management/owners are not responsible for injury or thefts.
- If you have or have had diarrhea in the past two weeks, please do not use the pool.
- Shower your child and yourself before entering the pool or after using the toilet.
- Bathers who are not toilet trained or incontinent adults must wear a swim diaper.
- Do not drink the pool water.
- No smoking inside gated pool area.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office. Have a safe and wonderful summer!